Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bronzed and glowing



I have been a huge fan of Vapour Beauty for a long time.  I am in love with the scent of their products, as well as the performance.  I carry more than one Vapour Beauty  item with me at all times.  As you may have noticed, I am kind of addicted to bronzers.  I love the way that they make me look like I actually slept and I love how I can avoid the sun and wear tons of sunscreen and still look sun-kissed (win/win).

The Solar Translucent Bronzer is a great product to have on hand.  It is definitely buildable, subtle color (no Cheeto look here), but it does the trick.  I find that the color Simmer is perfect for me.  It is dark enough to notice, while still being light enough for me to not make a mistake in the bleary morning hours.
Solar is no ordinary bronzer — it offers sexy sun–free color with environmental antioxidant protection. Never streaky, orange or fake. It’s another Vapour stand–out for fresh-from-the-beach glamour.Solar is made with 70% organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments. Solar is infused with sun-specific super antioxidants Pomegranate, Green Tea and Acai Berry, and nourishes skin with calming Calendula Flower and vitamin-rich Shea Butter.
  • Beautifully blendable
  • Never orange, streaky or fake
  • Not just for the face — use on shoulders, décolletage, legs
  • A light touch achieves a healthy glow
  • Apply more and blend for a dramatic sun-kissed look
  • Breathable and lightweight
  • Will not clog pores
  • Quick and easy stick application
  • No tools needed
  • Travels easily, especially in airports

I have this in my bag for whenever I need a little glow.

Another new favorite for me is the Siren Lipstick in Tempt. Tempt is a classic medium mauve, and 100% of the proceeds go to protect wild pollinators from harmful pesticides.  I love the scent of the Siren Lipsticks (fruity, yet not overpowering), and I adore the formula.  Beauty editors go crazy for this lipstick.
Siren is made with 70% organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments. Siren is designed to protect lips from moisture loss and environmental assault. Siren’s botanical infusion contains nourishing Myrrh, calming Rose Buds, restorative Lemon Balm, antioxidant Pomegranate, hydrating Jojoba Oil and essential fatty acid-rich Camelina Oil. 
Siren is a long wearing lipstick and lip conditioner in one amazing chemical free formula.Cosmetic Features

  • Naturally long wearing
  • Superior texture, never sticky or dry
  • Palette flatters all skin tones
  • Wear Siren alone or layer with Elixir gloss
Skin Benefits
  • Revitalizes and moisturizes with organic emollients and antioxidants
  • Proprietary formula moisturizes while allowing skin to breathe
Organic Purity
  • Revolutionary non-petroleum, chemical-free formula
  • No chemicals to ingest by mouth or through the skin

This is an everyday, perfect color that any gal would adore.   Summer has never looked so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog