Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye!


My lips get super-dry in summer.  I always use a sunscreen on them, but I still end up with lizard lips.  I was looking for a good lip moisturizer and I found Vapour Organic Beauty Lux Organic Lip Conditioner.  

Lux is the pure prescription for healthy lips. This luxurious formula glides on like a dream to restore vital nutrients and protect lips from moisture loss and environmental stress.Lips need moisture and purity above all else and Lux delivers. Jojoba oil nourishes and regenerates tired lips and restores a supple youthful appearance. Lux’s lip-specific infusion contains antioxidant Helichrysum Flower, restorative Lemon Balm, and calming Calendula Flower.
  • Heavenly, creamy, emollient texture
  • Naturally long-wearing
  • Light bright fruit flavor
  • Synergistic botanical blend soothes and protects the delicate lip are

It really moisturizes and it also smells wonderful.  It is extremely light feeling when it goes on, but I can wake up with it still on in the morning.  That is powerful stuff if you ask me.  Kiss those dry lips goodbye and pop this in your purse.  Your lips will thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog