Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Because I'm Happy


I have been searching for what feels like years for a certain cheek color.  Other cheek colors have promised, but never delivered this much-coveted color.  I have pinned image after image, and still my search was fruitless.  I have this one picture (seen below) from a Temperley Fashion show (please don't sue me anyone, I found this image on Pinterest), and I was dying to replicate this cheek look.  Think fresh English rose.



I wanted a pink that would work on my skin tone.  I finally found that pink.  It is the new Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Happy. This is touted as their most pigmented blush yet.  Creator Kristin Kjaer Weis named it "Happy" because those who saw it felt just that way..."HAPPY."  It can worn on both lips and cheeks and it truly brightens up your whole face.   I am in love with this rich pink color.



I will admit, the first time I saw Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Happy,  I thought "holy brightness, this will never work for me."  Thank goodness, I was so very wrong.  It gives me the perfect, and I mean perfect flush.  The swatch on the left is blended, while the right swatch is heavier to show you how gorgeous this color is.  I am kind of obsessed.  I use this more than any of my other colors at the moment.  It screams fresh-faced and I love it.  I imagine this would work on most skin tones.  Innamorato (in love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog