Sunday, July 13, 2014

CV Skinlabs Rescue + Relief



I have already written about my love for CV Skinlabs here.  This incredible company is amazing for even the most sensitive skin.  All of  CV Skinlabs  products are perfect for even the most sensitive skin.  They are also all free of common skin irritants such as : synthetic fragrances & dyes, parabens, formaldehyde, 1,4-dioxiane, hydroquinone, phthalates, mineral oil/petrolatum, silicones, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEG/PPG, triclosan, disodium EDTA, hydroquinone, talc, MEA-DEA-TEA or chemical sunscreens.

We all know about my propensity to burn.  Thankfully most of this summer has been spent by a pool or a beach (and I cannot complain).  I am very careful with sunscreens, but alas, my skin will burn anyways.  
I have had great success with other  CV Skinlabs products, and then I read about the big one...the cure to my parched and hot skin....Rescue + Relief Spray.  There are so many reasons why Rescue + Relief Spray is award-winning.


Spray on instant, cooling relief! Soothes itching, burning, irritated and inflamed skin. Guys, this is great on skin after shaving! Featured in US Weekly, People en Espanol, & Real Simple magazines.  This refreshing, milky emulsion provides deep, hydrating moisture while calming and soothing flushed, sensitive skin. A multitasking formula, it brings instant, cooling relief to itching, burning, irritated, and inflamed skin caused by sun exposure, rosacea, eczema, rashes, laser treatments, chemical peels, shaving, waxing, minor burns, and radiation treatments.


Did I mention it smells like cucumbers?  Because it does and it is heavenly.  I store mine in the fridge for extra cooling power.  There is no stinging, only cool, sweet relief.  My daughter who has a tendency to burn on her shoulders only calls this "Rescue Rescue Spray."  It can be used for relief in so many ways that I cannot imagine a summer without it (or a winter, spring or fall).  Spray away and get some relief from the summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog