Thursday, December 5, 2013

Intelligent Nutritents=Intelligent Gift Giving

I am the first to admit that the minute we change the clocks, I enter into a seasonal depression.  I find myself feeling tired, sluggish and really wanting to stay in my nice warm bed (especially when it is 28 degrees farenheit).  I was talking with some others and we all wanted the same thing...a natural way to feel good (no medication included).

I have been using  Intelligent Nutrients brand items for a few years now.  See my first post about this wonderful company here.  Intelligent Nutrients makes hair care, body care, skin care and even supplements. All of the products are sustainable and chemical-free. They always evaluate the toxicity of the their items, and no pesticides are used, and they are pioneering plant stem-cell technology.  I knew where to go for my winter pick-me-up.  

It is cold here on the East Coast, but even in mild temperatures, I want my hands moisturized.  The Destress Express Hand Therapy is perfect for moisturizing and healing hands (and it smells amazing too).  I use it at night and first thing in the morning.  I often work at a school which means lots of hand washing and I keep a tube of the Destress Express Hand Therapy on my desk.  It has these wonderful attributes:

• Highly restorative blend of shea butter, safflower and acai soften and nourish, helping heal
dryness and dehydration
• Locks in moisture like an invisible glove
• Super antioxidant Intellimune® Seed Oil Complex protects against environmental
aggressors and strengthens skin’s natural barrie
r

Throw some Destress Express Hand Therapy in a stocking for the holidays (or even a gift for a deserving teacher).  It makes a wonderful gift!

Mornings will never be sluggish again with the Harmonic Body Wash.  It is an invigorating body wash that combats free radicals, and cleans impurities.  It uses the antioxidant power of Intellimune® Oil, and has no sulfates, parabens, silicones ethoxylates, phthalates, PEG or synthetic fragrances.  The Destress Express aroma is a minty wake-up call that leaves you body tingling even after your shower or bath.  My husband and I fight over it.  We use it year round (works wonders on sun-burnt skin).









If you want to take the Destress experience with you, pick-up the Destress Express Spirit Essence.


Destress Express™ is a unique therapeutic blend of certified organic essential oils and flavors to soothe, purify, deodorize and refresh. Peppermint, spearmint, ravintsara, cardamom, cinnamon, chamomile, lime, and vanilla and red raspberry flavors Unique combination helps stimulate, strengthen, relieve tension, uplift, calm, and provide antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. 

The Destress Express Spirit Essence has a permanent place in my handbag.  I use it whenever I feel stressed (most days) and even for a little uplift when I am starting to drag.  The fragrance is so fresh and light that you cannot help wanting more.  

Give those parents, loved ones, teachers, friends (even enemies) a little token of your appreciation.  Intelligent Nutrients makes the perfect gift for that time of year when we could all use a little help being better versions of ourselves.  I am a strong believer in aromatherapy and Intelligent Nutrients has you taken care of.  Give an Intelligent gift this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog