Monday, December 9, 2013

Intelligently Aromatic

I like to smell good, so sue me.  I like feeling my best, and for me scent has always been a huge aspect of that.  Intelligent Nutrients has a line called Aromatics.  With a choice of scents in Elixir form for hair and body or Spirit Essence which can be used from massage; you will find a way to make your body chemistry hum with delight.


I love the scents Seductive and Nurture.  I am a fan of the Hair and Body Elixirs because of the smooth feel and fantastic scent payoff.  No artificial scent here.  They are:
food-gradegluten-freeintellimuneleaping-bunnyusda-certifiedgreen-e

I use Seductive almost every day and especially on nights out.  Seductive Body and Hair Elixir is a mix of amazing scents; A SPICY, SWEET AND SENSUOUS BLEND FILLED WITH APHRODISIAC PROPERTIES OF NUTMEG, CLOVE AND VANILLA, FINISHED WITH A TOUCH OF BLACKBERRY TO MELT THE HEART. 

 Seductive  is wonderful for making next-day hair smell fresh.  I use it to both moisturize and for scent.

Nurture Body and Hair Elixir SOOTHING LAVENDER, VITALIZING CARROT SEED OIL AND REGENERATIVE SWEET ORANGE BALANCE WITH GERANIUM TO CREATE A CALMING, HEALING AND THERAPEUTIC BLEND.  

Nurture Body and Hair Elixir is wonderful right before bed to relax you.  I also use it on my daughter for tummy aches and to soothe scars.  It is also fabulous after shaving.  We cannot get enough of this relaxing scent.  Grab gallons of this for the holiday season!

Instead of a fake scent does more harm than good for your body, grab some Aromatics and intelligently scent your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog