Monday, December 16, 2013

Kari Gran

We celebrate the holiday season and as we lead to the New Year, we make promises to be our best.  I
think 2014 can be your best year.  It is all about taking care of yourself and getting rid of the bad.  Kari Gran Skin Care System  is a great way to start.  Kari Gran was was founded by Kari Gran and her longtime friend Lisa Strain. It was Lisa who originally inspired Kari to move beyond her kitchen where she made her first batches of eco-skin care products for friends. 

Their whole philosophy is :
We believe that beauty is achieved by how you live your life, and the choices you make and that beauty comes from being kind to yourself and to your skin. It is this philosophy that inspired the Kari Gran Brand: an all-natural, eco-skin care ritual providing a simple, elegant, clean solution that works flawlessly for any age and skin type.

They use only the finest natural, organic, wild harvested and non-GMO ingredients and are free of parabens and toxins.  Kari Gran products are both good for the body and the endocrine system. Each bottle is marked with a handwritten expiration date to guarantee freshness. An oil-based system made of all natural plant and essential oils, The Kari Gran line works to gently and safely nourish the skin. The products contain absolutely no water, ensuring you get only ingredients that matter.

I think the perfect way to start is the Starter Kit.  The Kari Gran starter kit is a great way to try the signature Kari Gran three-part skin care system. The package includes a two-week supply of Essential Serum, Lavender or Rose Hydrating Tonic and Cleansing Oil perfectly sized for travel.  I love how natural everything is, and your skin will really glow after using it. The Cleansing Oil removes all traces of cosmetics (even the toughest mascara) and leaves skin smooth.  The Hydrating Tonic is the perfect way to  moisturize (and refresh with the relaxing scent).  I love how the Essential Serum makes your skin so soft and works for all skin care types.  I admit, I was skeptical about an oil being okay for my combination skin, but it really works.  No pore clogging!  

I love the skincare, but I am addicted to the lip treatment.  The Kari Gran Lip Whip is the best everyday lip balm.  It contains a soothing combination of ingredients. Lip Whip is beautiful alone or paired with lipstick and gives lips a sensual, glossy, moisturizing boost. Available in Peppermint and Cinnamon-Pimenta Berry. I carry mine in my bag.  I love how thick it is, and it lasts forever on my lips.  I have the Cinnamon-Pimenta Berry.  It gives a nice sheen and smells amazing too.  I can put some on before bed and my lips are still moisturized in the morning.  

Treat your skin better in the new year.  New Year, New You!  Let Kari Gran show your the natural way to look your best.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog