Monday, March 7, 2011

Intelligent Nutrients

Living an organic lifestyle can be easy. You have to take a close look at all of the aspects of your life, including what you use on your hair and body. I admit, that we in this Product Mommy household are not always organically perfect, but we are trying. I again refer to No More Dirty Looks, which really changed the way I take care of myself. Like any girl, I like to look good and feel good. One of the first items I unloaded in what I like to call my "organic clean-up" was my toxic shampoo. So I needed to find a replacement. I went searching and found Intelligent Nutrients. Intelligent Nutrients makes hair care, body care, skin care and even supplements. All of the products are sustainable and chemical-free. They always evaluate the toxicity of the their items, and no pesticides are used, and they are pioneering plant stem-cell technology. I was thrilled, and decided I wanted to try out some products.

The Harmonic Shampoo is non-toxic and color-safe and has a wonderful minty aroma. Formulated without sulfates, parabens, silicones, ethoxylates, PEG, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. Ideal for use on every hair type, this invigorating shampoo rids hair of build-up, revealing hair in its cleanest, purest form. It definitely made my hair feel clean without the tons of sudsing (which is actually a bad thing) that I am used to. I was especially in love with scent.

The Harmonic Conditioner is equally as minty and was nice and creamy without being heavy. I loved that it is color-safe and also formulated without sulfates, parabens, silicones, ethoxylates, PEG, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. I felt safe enough to use it to get tangles out of my daughter's fine hair (and it did not weigh it down at all!).

The Certified Organic Hand Sanitizer is chemical-free so it gets rid of the bad germs, without total overkill. It does contain organic Alcohol Denat. It has a nice, pleasant scent, and I felt safe using it on my little one after a trip out.

My favorite product was the Certified Organic Lip Delivery Nutrition. It is 100% free of petrolatum, mineral oil and lead. Because Intelligent Nutrients realizes most people ingest whatever is on their lips, it is packed full of healthy oils and nutritious ingredients. It tastes minty and goes on smooth. This is my daytime balm. I love it!

I really have enjoyed every product from Intelligent Nutrients that I have tried, and I want to try more. Being organic never felt so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog