Monday, January 9, 2012

Good and Bready


I have never been that into store-bought bread. Once you have freshly-made bread, it is hard to go back. That being said, I really have to plan my day out if I want to make bread. It is a time-consuming process and sometimes my results are less than stellar. Well, until I got the West Bend Hi-Rise™ Bread Maker. Now, I am making my own bread all of the time! I even made the bread for our traditional Italian Christmas (you know it must be good when your family trusts you to make their Italian bread).

The West Bend Hi-Rise™ Bread Maker is so easy to use. It comes with everything I need. Most days, I simply pop in the ingredients and am on my way. This little baby does the rest.
Features include:
Dual knead blades provide thorough dough kneading for a lighter taste and higher rise!
Traditionally shaped, horizontal bread pan (8 3/4in x 4 3/4in)can accommodate 4 different loaf sizes; 1 lb, 1.5 lb, 2 lb, and 2.5 lb.
11 digital settings include Basic, Quick, French, Sweet, Dough, and a special customizable homemade setting.
Easy enough for beginners, but customizable for expert bakers as well. The ""homemade"" setting allows preferences to be set for kneading, rising, baking, and keeping warm.
3 level crust control: Light, Medium, and Dark.
Delayed start cycle is programmable for up to 12 hours, set it in the morning and come home to the scent of freshly baked bread.
Instruction manual includes many delicious recipes, including garlic bread, wheat bread, bagel dough, even Low Carb and Gluten-free!
Includes 2 knead blades, non-stick bread pan, measuring cup and spoon, and knead blade removal tool.

Our current favorite is a chocolate bread (from a Tesss Kiros cookbook). We love this bread, but not the time it usually takes to make this. Now I just add the ingredients to the West Bend Hi-Rise™ Bread Maker and sweet, chocolate goodness is mine with minimal work. Best of all, it makes my house smell like a bakery! I get all the accolades for the hard work that the West Bend Hi-Rise™ Bread Maker has been doing. It is so nice to know what goes into the foods you eat, and even better when making them is so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog