Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Under the Nile

Under the Nile has the softest organic Egyptian cotton toys around. I have blogged about their tool set and their adorable teething-friendly veggies and fruits. I quite simply adore all things Under the Nile. Under the Nile was started by Janice Masoud in 1998. Her vision was to bring organic baby clothing to the main stream. The company uses hand-picked organic cotton from Egypt. Masoud even joined 13-Villages-Project which employs impoverished people in Egypt to make the fruits and veggies and toys Under the Nile carries. This allows capable women who have to stay in their village to care for their families, a way to earn an income. We all know I love a company that gives back.

I am so excited about the products we have recently tried. I am not a huge fan of cartoon characters all over my child’s clothing, but as we potty-train, I am having a hard time finding girls’ underwear that is character-free. The ones are offer are cheaply made and princess city. The Girls Brief from Under the Nile are not only adorably decorated with flowers, but they are such amazing quality. They wash well, and are roomy enough to be comfortable. Product Baby and I both love them. Being a “big girl” has never been so fun. Under the Nile also makes a Boy's Brief.

We also love the super soft organic cotton terry washcloths. We have the Monkey and he is so adorable. This washcloth gets softer every time we wash it. After she gets cleaned, Product Baby has her own puppet show in the tub.
I cannot get enough of Under the Nile products, quality, organic…what’s not to love?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog