Thursday, January 31, 2019

Under the Mask

When a product gets a lot of hype, I feel like it's my duty to get in there and see if it is really worth it.  Henne Organics has quickly become a mainstay in natural beauty.  Laura Xiao, the creator, takes a minimalistic approach to lip care.  The brand screams luxury, and better yet, it works.  

I have a lip balm obsession.  I have tried everything there is and I am super-picky, because I know what works and what does not.  I was in Detox Market in NYC, and the wind was howling and my lips actually hurt from how dry they were.  I asked about a good lip balm, and the sales associate said I had to try the Henne Organics Lip Mask.   I was skeptical.  I wanted a balm, not a mask.  Her assurances that this was the stuff!, made me have to try it.

DRIFT INTO A SELF-CARE REVERIE AS YOUR LIPS ARE SOFTLY ENVELOPED IN OUR REJUVENATING LIP MASK. ALLOW NOURISHING INGREDIENTS LIKE SEA BUCKTHORN AND EVENING PRIMROSE TO HELP RESTORE AND SOOTHE YOUR LIPS, WHILE A FRESH YET LIGHT SWEET CITRUS SCENT ENLIVENS YOUR SENSES. A LIP TREATMENT THAT IS BOTH LUXURIOUS AND INDISPENSABLE.


The minute I put this on, I was hooked.  I use this morning, noon and night.  Because it is technically a lip mask, you can wipe it off, but my lips love it, so I leave it on.  It has a slight citrus, herbal scent that is not overpowering.  

Your lips need this! Henne Organics Lip Mask  is a necessity for the cold winter months, and the dry summer days.  Why not grab one?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog