Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Herbivore Botanicals and the magic inside



Unless you currently reside under in a cave or under a very big rock, you know that natural skincare is something that has taken over.  It can be hard to find the brand or product that works best for skin like yours.  Herbivore Botanicals is a fantastic line created by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow.

Every ingredient that we include in our products is there for a specific therapeutic reason. We do not use fillers of any kind, meaning that almost every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective formulas that are a rarity in the skincare and cosmetics world today. All of our formulas are original, created and tested by us, on real people — never on animals and always from scratch. All of our products have an emphasis on organic, high quality, and food-grade ingredients.


I kind of feel like a facial oil afficianado at this point.  Humor me.  I was once of the completely wrong mind-set that putting oils on my face would be a bad thing. That theory has been knocked on its backside.  I actually have a little love affair with three of the oils by Herbivore Botanicals.  I may refer to them as my holy trinity.

My fave facial oil for the past year has been Orchid.  Orchid Facial Oil contains lush, exotic floral oils that provide skin with dewy hydration and glow. Formulated for all skin types in need of hydration and protection against visible signs of aging.

It makes my skin unbelievably soft and supple.  It smells so good that I want to rub it on my whole body.  It never breaks me out and keeps me glowing.  I use this every single night.  








The Prism Exfoliating Glow A super lightweight serum featuring a rainbow of natural fruit acids and botanicals extracts to exfoliate, hydrate, even appearance of skin tone, smooth + clarify. For your best skin yet, naturally.  I use this princess under my Orchid oil to help smooth what I consider my problem areas to be (chin, and near nose).  It has a silky texture and blends well.  

Emerald Deep Moisture Glow Oil is the newest treat and completes my trinity.  
Deep moisture meets flash absorption in this skin calming and seriously hydrating blend of Omega-rich and irritation soothing Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil and environmental stress defending Adaptogens including Shiitake Mushroom and Ashwagandha Root.

For me this oil packs a big punch, but feels so light.  I use it mixed with Prism Exfoliating Glow or on its own.  I definitely takes a little more for this one to sink in, but when it does, it works its magic.  Irritated patches of skin seem to magically disappear.  


So these bad gals of beauty have become my spa at home.  I work with little kids so when one of them tells me "You look young,' I know my oils are doing their job.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog