Saturday, April 21, 2018

VitaJuwel infused with Magic



I have long been someone who believes in the healing and restorative properties of gemstones.  I have no less than four shelves in my home dedicated to my collection.  I wear gemstones, make crystal grids and cleanse them on a regular basis.  When I first heard about VitaJuwel, I was more than a little intrigued.  Here was a company adding my favorite things, gemstones, to purify and infuse water.  The best part is, they do it safely.  Some powerful crystals cannot be put directly into items we ingest, because they leak certain chemicals (ie. Malachite contains arsenic when exposed to water).  

 The use of gems to vitalize water is a traditional art which was already known to the ancient Greek and wise men and women during medieval times. Recently, this old tradition has been  rediscovered. Gemstones have the ability to store energy. That effect makes quartz watches work, for example. Each type of gem, by nature, has its unique kind of energetic information. The gems inside the VitaJuwel vials transfer their information to the water that surrounds the vial and, thus, improve the waters' vitalization level. An effect which regular water drinkers might even be able to taste!VitaJuwel – The Advantageshygienic, economical, perfectly shaped, distinguished

                                
  1. Gemstones don't have to be put directly into the water.
  2. The vial keeps your water safe from possible impurities of contaminated gemstones and from splinters.
  3. No more time-consuming cleansing of the gemstones.
  4. Lifelong pleasure by precious gemstones.
  
 Create your own fresh and pure gemstone water!
  
 
Rediscover one of nature's most valuable secrets with unique VitaJuwel gemstone vials – An ancient way to energize water with the healing power of hand-picked gemstones.
 Patented worldwide, designed in Germany, manufactured in the EU using lead-free bohemian glass and fair-traded, conflict-free gemstones.
Currently,  VitaJuwel offers GemWater Bottles and GemVials that you can put directly into water to taste the magic.  I say magic, because it really feels like it is.  The water actually tastes different!  Plus you can use the GemVials in your wine!  VitaJuwel offers decanters for just that purpose.  I have  a GemWater Bottle in Wellness.  It has a pod in the bottom with amethyst, rose quartz and clear quartz.  It is the recommended bottle if you are not sure which one to get.  I am obsessed and use it daily.  The water actually tastes cleaner and more pure. The gemstone blend found in my bottle is meant to keep you calm, and it works.

The other product I own, and use daily is the Gem Vial in Focus.  It has a combination of red jasper, sodalite, orsnge calcite, borwn agate and aventurine quartz.  

I find myself using the  Gem Vial everyday.  I actually crave the purity and taste of that water.

I cannot recommend these products enough  There is so much power and vitality to be harnessed from gemstones.  I cant imagine my water without them.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I use another brand of bottle and love the enery it gives me. Gemstone Well Crystal Water Bottle

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog