Thursday, January 25, 2018

Winter Retreat





My skin has taken a hard blow this winter.  I of the combination skin suddenly had peeling skin around my nose and cheeks.  I was scrambling for what to do.  I have never had skin this dry before.  I turned to my good friends at Evan Healy.  They sent over some amazing products that I credit with healing my skin within days. 







The Coconut Cream Cleanser might just be my new best friend.  I was a little leery about using coconut oil on my face.  I have done oil pulling and I use it all over my food, but my face?  Well, it worked wonders! It made me a believer. 


Our certified organic, RAW, unrefined virgin coconut oil is naturally fragrant and brimming with living lipids and nutrients to deeply nourish skin and lashes. We’ve added the gently uplifting aromas of sweet orange and vetiver to calm and relax facial muscles.


My skin feels amazing and it even removed the toughest mascara.  I saw a difference within days.  I also love the scent.  I am almost done with my first jar (you only need a tiny amount!) and I plan on
stocking up with a lot more.  It literally melts in my hands and comes easily off with a washcloth.                                                                                                              





After cleansing, I am slathering my face in the most decadent product ever.  The Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf is like heaven in a jar.  This is my new night cream. 

Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf rejuvenates and protects extremely dry and dehydrated skin, having a remarkable effect on wrinkles, softening and smoothing fine lines, all signs of stress held in our face and eye area. After a few days of consistent use skin appears noticeably improved. Our Whipped Shea Butter, rich in essential fatty acids, cinnamic acid, and vitamins C, E, and K, heals dry, sensitive skin conditions while providing maximum barrier protection without a heavy feeling or clogging tiny dermal pores. It is especially effective when treating red/angry skin conditions. 

I also noticed that for the first time my nails and hands are not peeling this winter.  I know it it the work of this magic butter. 

If I feel like I need some extra healing, I apply the Organic Rosehip Treatment Serum. I usually apply it before or, mixed with,   The Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf

Our remarkable, certified organic rosehip seed oil comes from the Chilean Andes. Known as rosa rubiginosa or rosa mosqueta, this silky oil of the rose hip seed has been used for centuries to treat sun-damaged, scarred or burned skin.

I am so thankful that my skin no longer looks as horrible as it did at the start of winter.  I am even more thankful that I could cure my skin ails with the remarkably natural and wonderful Evan Healy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog