Saturday, December 30, 2017

Chewbeads


Teething babies put everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in their mouths.  More than one item of mine met the trash bin when my daughter was teething. Chewbeads has the perfect solution.  let's face it, we still want to look fashionable and if those delicious bits of jewelry we wear just happen to double as chew toy, well, we are killing it!  Created by a mom!
The idea for Chewbeads began in 2009 shortly after the birth of my son. Like most babies, he loved to put everything in his mouth and my necklaces were a favorite. Like most moms, I didn't feel comfortable letting him chew on them, with concern that they might break or have unwanted chemicals. As a veteran of the fashion industry, I had an amazing collection of necklaces and bracelets, so with those as my inspiration, I set out to create soft, non-toxic jewelry, which was colorful, chic and, above all else safe. Hence, Chewbeads!
  • Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
  • Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
  • Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
  • No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
  • Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
  • Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
  • Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you've just nursed

 My daughter is long out of teething territory, but I still wear my Astor Teething necklace in fuchsia (and I get a ton of compliments). I am officially obsessed.  As a side note, I work with lots of children with sensory disorders and have fond that these are perfect to keep them from biting themselves or other harmful objects.  Who says we can't be moms and still look good?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog