Monday, May 16, 2016

Evan Healy: A Breath of Fresh Air for Skin


Natural skin care has come leaps and bounds from where it once was.  That being said, Evan Healy has remained a dedicated pioneer. Evan Healy is a holistic aesthetician with over 30 years experience.  She puts care, love and the purest ingredients into all she does. 

She and her team are as well acquainted with her distillers as can be.  They experience the harvesting and distillation of the HydroSouls that are so well loved.  Distillation takes place over low temperatures and instead of a rushed process, it is slow and nurtures the precious ingredients.  The HydroSouls are something of a magic potion in a bottle.  I have one at home, in my desk at work and in my handbag.  Yes, I love them that much! The Rose Geranium HydroSoul has the most delicious rose fragrance and it nourishes a plethora of skin types.  HydroSouls can be used on their own to refresh and prep skin, or combined with masks and cleansers for the ultimate experience.  Side note: they also work wonders for sore, sun-burnt skin.  

For summer in a bottle, I use the Blood Orange HydroSoul to restore pH balance, as well as restoring my happy mood.  Snap a bottle of this up for long travel rejuvenation and refreshing.  I also use this as morning pick-me-up.  

I have also become more than a little obsessed with the French Rose Clay which can be mixed with a HydroSoul, water or even yogurt or honey to make an amazing mask or spot-treatment.  It draws out impurities, zaps blackheads and pimples and makes me feel like I am at a spa.  This wonder can be be used on all skin types, which makes it a must-have for your arsenal.  It also fades scarring and diminishes fine-lines.  It packs a powerful punch, yet somehow remains gentle.  I use this one to two times a week.  


Evan Healy is an amazing line that is certified organic and handcrafted.  Evan Healy supports the American Family Farm Revival.  What's not to love about this brand?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog