Wednesday, August 19, 2015

W3ll People are Glowing People



For me, W3LL PEOPLE and I were love at first site.  I have yet to use a product I have not absolutely loved from this amazing line.  I recently sung the praises of the Bio Bronzer.  I practically salivated when I knew they were launching the new Bio Bronzer Stick.    I got the Bio Bronzer Stick and it has not left my side since (seriously, it is in my cosmetic bag that I carry in my purse).  This is the easiest way to give yourself a beautiful summer glow in seconds.

The W3LL PEOPLE Beauty Dream Team have created an innovative, effortless solution to give your skin a gorgeous sun-kissed glow: The Bio Bronzer Stick. This multi-use cream stick instantly creates a natural, healthy tan.The modern stick design is ideal for portability and easy, fool-proof application on the go. Organic aloe leaf extract and olive oil hydrate and protect skin. The Bio Bronzer Stick’s universal color adapts to virtually any skin type to warm the complexion, correct excess redness and create added dimension. 

I have never seen a more beautiful, nor universal bronzing color.  It makes skin glow, never glitter and it adds warmth. It is builable which is perfect for us pale ladies.  Like Depeche Mode once said "I just can't get enough."  Never, never stop making this!


Because I like to add a little brightness to my skin, I have also become addicted to the Universalist Multi-Stick in 7.  It is a gorgeous peony pink color that really looks wonderful on everyone.  Again, this is builable color.  I can see myself using this year round to give myself that nice fresh rosy glow.  It is a makeup bag staple.  It never creases and lasts even in this hot, humid weather.

I think it is fair to say that W3LL PEOPLE has made a big impact on my cosmetic routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog