Monday, August 17, 2015

Priti Summer Nails


I am obsessed with Priti NYC nail polishes.  They look amazing and as someone who constantly uses her hands to cook, clean and create, they last so much longer.  Best of all, they are safe!
Priti NYC polishes are all completely non-toxic and made without toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde- all known carcinogenic ingredients. The luxury polishes are fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable and glossy. They are also completely safe for use on children and moms-to-be. Available in over 100 different shades including metallics, mattes, bright neons, rich darks, classic nudes, and everything in between, limited color selection due to ecological restraints has officially become a thing of the past.

The new Summer in Stockholm collection may be my favorite one yet.  The colors are fantastically bright and I cannot get enough. Falling Raindrops is a purple cornflower blue that is easily one of the prettiest colors I have seen (sorry for the foot photo, but wanted to give you an idea).

Zodiac Dahlia is neon, and I mean neon Orange.  It is right in time for the coral colors of summer.  It looks great on both nail and toenails.  It also makes your skin look bronze and beautiful.

My daughter practically wrestled me for the Super Trooper Rose, which is a bright pink.  I have also had so many compliments whenever I wear it.  I constantly get asked where I got the color.  It just pops like you would never believe.  It also lasts on my little lady which is a feat unto itself.

My favorite of this series is the Blue Candle Cactus (note: my horrible pictures cannot do it justice).  It is like something a mermaid would wear.  Think aqua blue with some shimmer (shimmer, not glitter).  I keep coming back to it, and will wear this one year round.


Yes, summer is bright and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog