Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Skin and Tata Harper


I am a Tata Harper devotee.  Her whole line is natural, beautiful and even better, safe for skin you care about.  Summer plays havoc on my skin.  I may be dry on one patch and combo on another.  I knew Tata Harper  would have the perfect solution for me.

I tend to shy away from overly heavy moisturizers during the summer (until I inevitably fry my skin while catering to the littles and their sun protection).  I am in love with the Rebuilding Moisturizer.  It is made for oily and combination skin.  

This lightweight, fast-absorbing moisturizer contains a blend of natural humectants to deliver lasting moisture and an all-day matte finish. Biocompatible Hyaluronic Acid supports hydration retention, while gentle exfoliation helps to decongest daily surface buildup and regulate excess oil throughout the day for a balanced, fresh complexion. 

  • Biocompatible Hyaluronic Acid delivers antiaging hydration deep in the skin to support a plump, youthful cushion while stimulating natural moisture production
  • Safflower Oleosomes continuously draw moisture into the skin
  • Raw Honey preserves hydration while deeply nourishing and soothing
  • Menyanthes Trifoliata delivers a firmer appearance and reinforces natural lift

It smells amazing and is now my designated summer moisturizer.  It calms my skin down, and even seems to make my hormonal breakouts a thing of the past.  Every summer, sunscreen has my face breaking out, and this summer I have had clear skin!  When I feel I need extra moisture (after hours in a chlorinated pool and in the ocean, because I think I am part-mermaid), I have a Tata Harper solution.


The Replenishing Nutrient Complex is a lightweight facial serum that really changes your skin.  It can be used with your regular moisturizer, or on its own. It improves the glow, texture and hydration of your skin (plus it smells amazing!).

 A weightless blend of biocompatible micronutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals provides your daily dose of environmental protection while delivering visibly balanced, healthy skin. Helps relieve and stabilize vulnerable, irritated and chapped skin for a radiant complexion.
  • Arnica promotes balance by diminishing inflammation and redness
  • Alfalfa oxygenates the skin and helps nourish with Vitamins A, B, C, D, E
  • Jojoba deeply moisturizes and helps softens the skin’s texture
  • Rose Geranium improves appearance of skin tone 

I am usually found swimming in an ocean or pool all summer.  I also have the driest nose and cheeks but my forehead has other ideas.  This  Replenishing Nutrient Complex is so lightweight and wonderful and has become my new best friend.  It even improves the scars of pimples past from rearing their ugly heads.  I am talking foundation free and glowing all summer long.  This is light, so I am not sure if I would use regularly during an East Coast winter, but for summer, it is perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog