Wednesday, May 27, 2015

W3LL PEOPLE Has me Bronzed and Batting My Lashes


One cosmetic line has made a huge presence in my cosmetic bag.   W3LL PEOPLE  is a company that I have written about before.  Just a little reminder about this fabulous company:

• Finest quality, all-natural ingredients tested for superior performance
• Innovative botanical complexes move and breathe–no creasing or fading
• Uber hydrating formulas rich in organic aloe and precious essential oils
• No fillers, propylene glcol, petrochemicals or petroleum by-products
• Handcrafted in small batches in the USA
• Tested in the W3LL PEOPLE studio by our green beauty pros–cruelty free


The minute the weather gets hot, my pale skin really starts to get on my nerves.  What is a lady who is sunburn-prone to do?  Fake it!  I use the W3LL PEOPLE Bio Bronzer Powder.

This award-winning bronzer is a must have cosmetic for every woman. The Bio Bronzer adds truly natural, sun-kissed color that's healthy both inside and out. It warms the complexion, corrects excess redness and creates added dimension.

I admit, the dark color had me skeptical, but this goes on like an absolute dream.  It it buildable color and even my pale skin can handle it.  I know plenty of people who also use this for subtle contouring.  This is not glittery, in-your-face, which I cannot wear at all.  This is subtle "have you just been to St. Tropez?" color.  I use this every single day and not only do I love it, my skin does too, and it lasts in the most humid of weather.  I am addicted.

Bronzer is one thing, but mascara?  Well, I admit, I am picky with mascara.  There are lots of natural alternatives out there, and I have only found one other I like.  I was a skeptical bunny about trying W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara.  I could not have been more wrong.  I should have known when I had read all of the rave reviews, and also have to seek this out because it is so in demand and sold-out everywhere.

This boundary breaking formula creates big, bold fluffy lashes instantly. AND it nourishes thanks to a synergistic botanical blend. Hyper pure mineral pigments create the blackest of black for highly defined luxurious lashes. Our new high tech brush design, with injection molded rubber and a unique cascade shape, precisely separates the thinnest, shortest, hard-to-reach lashes by expertly scooping up and lengthening each one—while delivering just the right amount of product. This wonder wand works for both tight lining AND building. We know because it’s been through rigorous professional testing. You can feel confident in making a beautiful choice because there are no harsh artificial chemicals or petroleum derivatives that can irritate the sensitive eye area. 100% cruelty-free, petroleum-free, paraben free, gluten-free, coal tar-free, aluminum-free, fiber-free, and clump-free!

This makes my lashes so long, and so thick.  It does not smudge or flake for me at all (including when I inevitably rub my eyes due to pollen allergies).  It is magic!  I also love that when I wash my face, it comes off easily and my husband no longer has to complain about raccoon eye rings on all of the towels.   It looks so natural, yet my eyelashes are magically longer.  When you find this, stockpile ladies!

Needless to say, W3LL PEOPLE has given my makeup routine a much-needed amp of glamour without the chemicals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog