Monday, May 25, 2015

The House That S Built

I have written of our "Life in Miniature" with our Lundby dollhouses.  My daughter fell hard for the Småland house and has been known to sneak out of bed (very) early to play away and design her rooms.  I love what this provides her with in terms of open-ended creative play.  Stuffed animals, Lego people and even fairies have been known to enter the play space. 




To say my child was overjoyed when she received the SMÅLAND EXTENSION FLOOR may be the understatement of the year.  She was instantly enchanted and I built it within 15 minutes.  It allows her to have even more room to play and expand her fantasy miniature land.  It comes with windows, a door, and like all Lundby dollhouses, it is ready to decorate and illuminate (they are prepared for electricity). 






Apparently the family of the Småland house also had some babies.  My daughter (S) decided to rearrange her entire home to accommodate the new Nursery Set, Baby Furniture and most importantly, the new babies.  She has hours of fun rearranging and caring for this expanding fantasy family.  She cannot get enough.







 I have to say that I am continually impressed by how wonderful and creative the Lundby  team is.  They create wonderful worlds that your child can enjoy for many years.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog