Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Kjaer Weis Summer Fever


When you love a brand like Kjaer Weis, whenever they come out with a new product, it has that Christmas-morning feel to it.  The new Dazzling Bronzer is no exception.



“Dazzling is that perfect combination of bronzer and contour cream in one.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis– This combination gives you that perfect back from vacation glow– Perfect bronzer for lighter skin tones-beautiful highlighter for darker skin tones– Can be used to add natural contour

It shows up sheer enough that you can easily use it to contour, but an extra layer makes it easy to give you a sun-kissed glow without the harmful rays.  In a word this is perfection.  This is a product launch that is worth all of the hype and is sure to become a beauty editor favorite.  

Another new addition to the line has become my favorite lid color for the past few weeks.  The new Grace Eye shadow.  When I first received it, I was skeptical that I could pull this off.  I thought maybe I would only use it as a crease color, but one application on my lid, and I was hooked.  It made my blue eyes pop.  It is a subtle, yet beautiful color that is totally wearable.


“As a makeup artist, this is a color I reach for again and again. I recommend it for its versatility and wearability.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis– A luscious, light mocha color with a semi-matte finish– Wear alone or layer with other shadows to achieve depth and definition– Smooth, silky application thanks to ingredients such as bamboo

These are new additions that I not only love, but that I foresee needing refills of sometime very soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog