Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hopeless Wanderer



My mom used to call me her traveler.  I am more home-based now, but I still love an adventure and I have a whole Pinterest board where I dream about all of the places I will go. (Notice I don't say want, but will).  You could say I have a bit of wanderlust in me.  Red Flower  has an entire collection called Wanderlust that I cannot get enough of.  Wanderlust:

notes of aged paper, the smell of old books, indelible as the stories themselves.and glimpses of nature that grow between the cracks, of rare barks, white woods, wild grass and warm earthy resins. a space of comforting warmth amidst a snow covered skyline and the clean freshness of hinoki wood.

I have the Cleansing Hair Wash and the  Softening Hair Conditioner.  I had samples and after one washing I had to have full-sized.  The Cleansing Hair Wash effectively cleans hair, while leaving it smelling so wonderful!

turn ritual into release with red flower cleansing hair washes. the combination of coconut oil-vegetable glycerin, panthenol pro-vitamin B5, castor seed oil, whole essential oils leave the hair clean, lustrous and freshly scented. the uniquely high fatty acid content in coconut glycerin and castor seed oil work to attract and retain moisturize while preventing split ends, hair loss and dryness. panthenol pro-vitamin b5 adds lasting shine and protection. excellent for all hair types including color-treated hair.

The  Softening Hair Conditioner is like a drink for my hair.  I am naturally wavy/curly and I can use this and go without any product needed and my curls are soft, manageable and amazing.  This conditioner:
enhances shine and strengthens the hair, leaving it with lasting moisture. packed with vitamin b5 to prevent breakage, detangle and thicken strands. rich fatty acids from castor seeds and coconut glycerin restore shiny resilience, smooth ends and protect. whole essential oils soothe and balance, leaving hair soft and manageable, delicately scented. active ingredients: coconut oil-vegetable glycerin, olive oil, panthenol pro-vitamin B5, castor seed oil, whole essential oils.

To say I love the scent would be a great understatement.  I am infatuated with it. It makes me feel like I am walking through a glade with huge waterfalls and rich,fertile, moist earth.  Think after a summer rain storm.  This is truly the capturing of the smell and feel of Wanderlust.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog