Friday, June 26, 2015

Red Flower Nature Collection


I have brought you to the Hammam and to Japan with Red Flower.  Now, I am honored to review the fabulous collection inspired by Nature.  This line is like stepping into your dream Nordic landscape.


experience a rush of wellness, drawing life and replenishment from nature. awaken the skin with the bounty of antioxidant rich berries bursting with omega 3’s and 6’s, arctic white peat high in fatty acids and phyto-nutrients, collagen-boosting certified organic mushrooms, and pure plant hydrosols sourced directly from finland’s phyto-power filled summers of sunlight. a fresh, pure preparation of potent organic ingredients creates a toxin-free solution to restore aging skin to optimal health.


The line is 100% botanical and is a real breath of fresh air.  I got to review the Nature Radiant Set.

radiant skin set includes: active organic milk forest purifier (32.5 ml), bioactive berry white peat exfoliant (50 gr.), lymphatic phytopower sea cleanser and masque (32.5 ml),ionizing vita toning flower mist (8.9 ml), essential omega fresh berry-oil serum (8.9 ml) and arctic berry cloud milk cream (50 gr.) 

I fell instantly in love with the products.  I am especially obsessed with the Ionizing Vita Toning Flower Mist (which balances my skin) and the Bioactive Berry White Peat Exfoliant (smells amazing and keeps my skin so soft!), but my favorite is the Artic Berry Cloud Milk Cream.   The Artic Berry Cloud Milk Cream is gentle enough for use on both face and body and I cannot get enough of the fresh, yet sweet scent.  I may be getting older, but my skin has never looked so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog