Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Isun Gemstone Aromatherapy Oils

Isun is pure, dynamic skin care that synergizes nature and advanced science with intuition and caring. The result is an amazing range of organic and natural products that feel good, smell fantastic and give your skin outstanding, transforming results!   I have loved everything I have tried and you will recall I did a review on the face masks .  I was also able to review the amazing Gemstone Aromatherapy Oils.  

 Traditional knowledge has shown us how plants, minerals and colors can gently help correct imbalances in our lives physically and mentally. 
Each harmonizing oil is a distinctive blend of pure synergy in herbs, essential oils, base oils, gemstone and color energies. Created to nourish and restore balance, each individual formula offers special qualities and properties that can subtly effect the body and mind toward greater wellbeing.
ISUN’s unique and exclusive gemstone energized, aromatherapy herb oils offer a selection of 9 harmonizing organic body oils. The color of the gemstone and the gemstone itself included in each bottle, sets the energy of the oils and mists and its effects on the body-mind complex. 


It would take ages to go through each oil separately, but suffice to say, I use the one that I feels will do the best for my body on that day.  Whether I need healing and harmonizing (Tourmaline) or to calm and cool my emotions (Lapis) there is an oil for that.  I use them as both moisturizer and as dabs of fragrance on pulse points depending on my mood.  The Rose Quartz is my favorite.  Rose Quartz has always been a stone I really connect with.  For me it is the essence of femininity.  The Gemstone Oil of Rose Quartz is uplifting and makes me feel safe and calm.  I actually keep it in my bedroom.  It is a joyful oil.  It does have a slight floral scent as you would expect with the name, but I am even more attracted to the spiciness of this oil.

The Gemstone Aromatherapy Oils can be used in the bath, as a massage oil, a moisturizer, and applied to the associated chakra area.  They really do have an amazing effect on the user.  Magic in a bottle, maybe not, but definitely piece of mind and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog