Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gressa Skin and the Perfect Foundation



I have written about Gressa Skin before.  I am a huge fan of this amazing line and I love their dedication to making skin look and feel its best without all of the chemicals.  Recently, Gressa has released a Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation. 







It’s a serum. It’s a foundation. It’s a multivitamin for your face. Perfect your face with long-term benefits of this revolutionary serum to powder foundation.
GRESSA Healing ComplexTM is a proprietary powerhouse blend of carefully selected botanical extracts that care for your skin by providing it with overall balance, radiance and clarity. Minerals provide a tone-correcting coverage natural finish.

I will admit to being skeptical when I first opened the bottle.  It is watery.  I was convinced there was no way it would be effective for coverage, but I was so wrong.  It goes on so smoothly and covers my skin, while still looking like my skin.  It does dry fast, which for me is actually a bonus as I am always in a rush in the morning.  It makes skin look so naturally beautiful.  I feel sure this will have a cult following.  It has the perfect photo-finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog