Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gressa Bronzed and Illuminated



The weather is finally warmer and that means I can break out my bronzer and illuminator once again.  Gressa Skincare has come out with a new was to make your skin glow and look like you spent time outside enjoying the sun (without the nasty sun damage).


The Minimalist Contouring Serum Bronzer is like a breath of fresh air.


Sheer tinted infusion of antioxidant rich extracts perfectly contours your face. Applies weightlessly on the skin. Naturally warms all skin tones with stunning radiance and a bronzed glow. GRESSA Healing ComplexTM is a proprietary powerhouse blend of carefully selected botanical extracts that care for your skin by providing it with overall balance, radiance and clarity. Minerals provide a sun kissed glow natural finish.

It applies sheerly but somehow you look like you spent the week in St. Barth's rather than shoveling a mid-April snow storm.  It shimmers (not glitters) and the glow lasts all day long. It also gave me cheekbones I forgot I had.


The Minimalist Illuminating Serum is like that perfect bit of sunlight and glow on your face. 
Accentuates and highlights with pearlized glow. Achieves sheer, natural-looking highlights with a luminous, shimmering finish.GRESSA Healing ComplexTM is a proprietary powerhouse blend of carefully selected botanical extracts that care for your skin by providing it with overall balance, radiance and clarity. Minerals provide an illuminating effect natural finish.

It glows not glitters and it makes me look and feel years younger.  I also love the skin benefits from this amazing Illuminator.


Gressa Skincare has simplified my routine in ways I never thought possible.  I can also note that these blends do not contain coconut oil for those who are allergic. 


Glow on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog