Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kjaer Weis Springs into Spring





As you know, I have always been a fan of Kjaer Weis.  I love that the make up is so natural and so pure as well as being available in the latest colors.  I recently got an opportunity to review an eyeshadow and blush that made me yearn for the first buds of warm spring weather.  First of all, we have to comment again on the pure luxury of the Kjaer Weis packaging.  Those sleek silver compacts are made to be reused and heck, you feel glamorous every time you hold one.


The eyeshadow comes in an array of colors.  They are completely silky and luxurious and wear all day long.  They are CCPB Certified Organic, with NO artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial coloring and fragrance, petrochemical emulsifiers. They are not tested on animals and are gluten free.  (Some of the colors are even vegan).


The color I reviewed is called Cloud 9 and it is described as a pearly ivory.  It is perfect for highlighting, or if you are like me, as an all-over lid wash.  

These shadows are amazing!  

Contains luxurious, organic ingredients such as:

Bamboo: Rich in natural silicone, extremely important in the synthesis of collagen in the connective tissue.
Honeysuckle Extract: Antibacterial, nature’s own preservative.
Gardenia Florida Extract: Antioxidant.
I feel like it really brightens up my eyes.

The Cream Blush has long been a favorite of mine. I own (and love) many of the colors.  Embrace is a nude pink with blue undertones.  I was skeptical as this was never a color I would have reached for.  Yet, it wear like the most innocent and beautiful flush.

Contains luxurious, organic ingredients such as:

Castor Seed Oil: This product is not vegan Strengthens the skin .
Beeswax: Nourishes and moisturizes, wonderful for drier complexions .
Jojoba Seed Oil: Adds moisture to the skin .
Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil: Excellent tissue regeneration properties; fights signs of aging.
Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract: Antioxidant; works as a natural preservative.




It lasts on my skin all day.  This color is what you wear when you are looking for that slight flush.  This seems impossible to overdo.  I have pale skin, but my undertones usually make a color like this impossible, but Embrace just works (and I truly believe it would do so for all skin tones).  Like all of the Kjaer Weis Cream Blushes, it is super creamy and I may have found my new favorite.

Things are definitely feeling brighter and more like spring around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog