Wednesday, February 25, 2015

21 Drops

I am a big believer in essential oils.  I have replaced certain medications and pain relievers with essential oils and had great success.  I am often heard saying "I have an oil for that."  21 Drops makes premium oil blends that you can use for anything from PMS to needing a little boost to finish that job.  
Quite simply, we are as dedicated to your health and wellbeing as we are to maintaining transparency and safety.
At 21 Drops, our commitment to purity in healing originates at the very beginning. All of the essential oils that go into our blends are sourced from sustainable, indigenous habitats and are held to a rigorous, self-imposed therapeutic standard:

Therapeutic Quality
All of our individual essential oils must be therapeutic quality, 100% natural, and organically grown or wild-crafted... We’re sure you think about the quality of the food you put in your body, so why wouldn’t you care about the quality of your essential oils too?
Fully Tested For Purity
All of our individual essential oils must undergo industry-recommended GC-MS quality testing to ensure their exact chemical composition.
100% Safe, 100% Organic
All of our essential oils are safely diluted in 100% organic jojoba carrier oil to ensure upmost purity, safety and effectiveness… It’s actually not safe to apply pure essential oils directly to the skin, so they need to be diluted in a carrier oil. We chose jojoba (pronounced ho-ho-ba) because it is 100% organic.

 I chose to review number 21 which is Inspire.  It is a blend of black pepper, cedarwood and sandalwood.
  I am addicted.  This oil blend is made to get your creative juices flowing.  I carry it with me when I need
 that extra boost.  I love the ease of the roll-on tube and I love how easy it is to grab this and take it with me.
This is one brand I plan on becoming devoted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog