Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kiss Me Once


Ava Anderson makes some wonderful cosmetics.  If you read this blog, then you know I am a lip junkie.  I was anxious to try the glosses from the line.

I got to try a few and was duly impressed.

Moisturizing and conditioning lip gloss with vitamins and antioxidants to give you shiny, delicious lips.

 They are very sheer, but definitely build able color and I am addicted to the slightly fruity/minty scent.
I tried Pink and Red and honestly I cannot decide which one I love more.  Pink is subtle (perfect for spring), and Red is my everyday color (this from a woman who is just not brave enough for red lipstick).  I love the colors and I love that I can control the intensity (again I am color shy).

These are super moisturizing with ingredients like quinoa, avocado and beeswax.  Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog