Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ava Anderson and Avoiding the Hairbrush Fight


My daughter has this way of getting her long (extremely thick) hair into the most baffling tangles.  We wash, we condition and yet we still have all out wars when it comes to hairbrushing time.  Ava Anderson has a selection of products that are made wtihout harmful chemicals.  I have written about this line before.  I will admit, I was a little skeptical that a natural Detangler could do the trick with my little Rapunzel.  Well, I ate my words.
It works like magic. It smells slightly herbal to me.  It is like a wonder spray.

Organic oils and extracts coat hair making strands smoother and less likely to catch on one another. Can be used as a 'leave-in' or 'rinse-out' conditioner or even between shampoos to tame flyaways and add instant shine

This is the only  Detangler  that allows us to comb and brush with no tears.  I am obsessed!  My daughter also actually allows me to use it on her (she usually complains about the scent of most sprays and detanglers).  Smooth sailing ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog