Friday, February 20, 2015

Kahina Giving Beauty back to your Skin



We all know of my devotion to Kahina Giving Beauty.  This amazing line not only brings you amazing products, but it helps the Berber women of Morocco.  The skincare from this line is unparalleled.  I use a lot of the products and I love each one.

The Rosemary Lavender Argan Soap can be used on face, body and even hair.
• Antioxidant-rich argan oil with olive, coconut and shea oils leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized• Coarse-ground rosemary polishes skin and stimulates circulation• Fresh scents of rosemary and lavender uplift and invigorate with natural antiseptic properties• Paper wrap inspired by Moroccan tile designs and created by Archive New YorkThis Argan Soap cleanses, exfoliates and conditions for a supple, toned finish.
I have not used it on my hair yet, but I can tell you that this is wonderful for face and body.  It has a rich herbal scent and it really exfoliates skin.  It leaves me glowing and very happy.  I feel like I am in an exotic spa every time I use it.  My husband has tried to nick it more than once, but he knows better now.

 When my skin needs a little extra TLC, I have been happily using the Antioxidant Mask.
Argan oil and silica-rich rhassoul clay from the Atlas mountains in Morocco combine with extracts of pomegranate and acai to:• Detoxify by drawing out impurities at the deepest level, replacing them with nourishing trace minerals• Stimulate collagen production and improve skin strength and elasticity• Deliver potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage and reduce signs of aging• Gently exfoliate while leaving skin toned, smoother and more suppleScented with invigorating eucalyptus and mint, this multitasking treatment mask is an essential component to any weekly skin care regimen.
This mask will not dry your face out.  It is gentle while still giving you major results.  It cleans my skin thoroughly while giving me back a glow.  My skin is so soft every time I use this.


Kahina Giving Beauty has come up with so many amazing skincare and body care items.  I love supporting this brand and I love the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog