Thursday, March 12, 2015

Arya Essentials


Arya Essentials is inspired by Ayuerveda.  They currently offer two products which are not only supremely effective but also fan favorites.
Arya Essentials is inspired by the purity of Ayurveda combined with modern day intelligence. The name taken from the Sanskrit word, Arya (आर्य) means noble, precious, and pure, and staying true to its definition we strive to bring you products of the purest and highest quality to heal and revitalize your skin as you embark on your personal journey to a more naturally beautiful you. These active botanical ingredients traditionally used in this ancient holistic healing practice will help to purify and enrich so that your skin is luminous and radiant.Arya Essentials manufactures small handcrafted batches to ensure quality and freshness. Keeping Ayurvedic principles in mind, each ingredient was carefully chosen to be highly effective and serve a specific purpose. Meticulously formulated with naturally driven ingredients, regeneration takes place on a cellular level while delivering optimal results.



I tried the body oil and the face oil.  The Body Oil is a blend of coconut and sesame oils.  Essential oils of Rosehip Seed, Neroli and Brahmi help regenerate cells, delay aging, increase elasticity and boost collagen production. I use this on slightly moist skin.  I love how soft it makes my skin and I adore the light scent.  It is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.

The Face Oil  is very light, yet very effective.  I feel like even I, with my combination skin could easily use this through all seasons.  This potent blend of essential oils and herbs revitalizes your skin and promotes a vibrant complexion with continued use. Herbs such as Amla and Brahmi are traditionally used ingredients that work to boost collagen production, prevent aging and reduce visible signs of wrinkles. Tulsi, a plant abundant in antioxidants, purifies the skin while imparting a healthy glow.  I use it in the morning after cleansing and again after cleansing at night. My skin drinks it up and feels soft and never greasy.  

I love that the products are handcrafted and I look forward to seeing what else Arya Essentials  created to nurture skin.  I am hoping I can convince them to release a lip or skin balm (hint, hint).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog