Monday, November 24, 2014

Rumors Has It




If you ever a fan of those delicious, flavored lip balms we all doused our lips with in junior high, then you probably still harbor a crush for those days.  I love me some flavored balms but I don't like the chemicals.  I have told you about my undying love for Crazy Rumors lip balms.   I love them for so many reasons but mainly for how moisturizing they are without the bad ingredients but with the naturally wonderful flavors.  




The balms are made from:
certified organic jojoba oil, certified organic extra virgin olive oil, certified organic shea butter, candelilla wax, soy wax, natural & organic flavors &/or pure essential oils, vitamin e, certified organic carnauba wax & natural stevia



My new favorites are perfect for the season and I cannot get enough.  Orange Clove is citrus and spice (and everything nice).  Star Anise is fall in a lip balm.  It smells of liquorice and I think I might have to join some sort of group beacause Star Anise "I can't quit you."  

I am also over-the-moon about the HibisKiss line.  Infused with mineral color and sweet scent of hibiscus, these offer color that you control.  I use Breeze every single day and I get so many compliments.  I have used other colors from other brands, but HibisKiss  is THE most moisturizing and offers the most natural color that I can deepen for day or night.

Crazy Rumors has it all.  I cannot get enough.

1 comment:

Search This Blog