Wednesday, November 19, 2014

One Love Organics


After reading about One Love Organics for what felt like the millionth time, I knew beauty editors and bloggers probably had a winner, but I had to check it out for myself.  These products are as safe as can be and are designed to nourish skin.  Creator, Suzanne Leroux is an absolute genius.

We created One Love Organics to offer a simpler approach to beauty: a sensitive yet effective alternative to all those ubiquitous bottles and the mysterious stuff they contain. Our plant based formulas are  designed to nourish and balance all skin types—so they’re perfect for everyone.Because beauty isn’t in the bottle. It’s in the heart.

I decided to jump right in with a few products. I got Essentials to Go.
Each custom designed cotton travel bag comes with travel sizes of Easy Does It Foaming Cleanser, Brand New Day Microderma Scrub and Masque, Skin Savior Waterless Multi Balm and an instruction card for the recommended OLO beauty routine.  Obsessed does not even begin to tell you how in love with these products I really am.   The Easy Does It Foaming Cleanser is now a family staple.  I use it on my face and body.  I have not had a hormonal breakout in weeks.  It smells very softly of apples and spring.  Whats not to love?  This cleanser was a finalist in the Natural Health Magazine Beauty Awards for very good reason.  It never leaves my skin feeling tight which is a huge bonus.

Brand New Day is a scrub and masque that I use about once a week.  It smells like a tropical drink and can be used all over your body.  It really helps keep skin soft and breakout-free.  It is one of the few exfoliators that does not leave me with chronically red skin for the rest of the day.

Skin Savior is a balm that can be used as everything from a cleanser to a hair tamer.  It is definitely multi-purpose and like all the products from this line, it smells amazing.  I have not yet been brave enough to use this balm as a cleanser, but I use it everyday as a hand moisturizer as well as for dry patches on my skin.  It heals everything immediately.

This is a great way to try this amazing line and decide which products work best for you.

I also picked up the Neroli Body Serum.  This is truly summer in a bottle.  It contains pumpkin seed oil and sea buckthorn oil .  It leaves skin glowing and softly scented.  Dreary winter days are banished with this baby.  It feels so light, but it packs a moisture punch that my alligator skin needs year round.

One Love Organics has won me over in a big way.  Stay tuned for my review of the coveted Healthy Locks Dry Shampoo Powder.  Praises will be sung.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog