Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Priti Polish Autumn in Chile


Conventional, chemical-ridden nail polish is so passe.  Eco beauties (and mommies) are finding safer alternatives and the winner in our home is Priti NYC.

Priti NYC polishes are all completely non-toxic and made without toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde- all known carcinogenic ingredients. The luxury polishes are fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable and glossy. They are also completely safe for use on children and moms-to-be. Available in over 100 different shades including metallics, mattes, bright neons, rich darks, classic nudes, and everything in between, limited color selection due to ecological restraints has officially become a thing of the past.

The newest collection is entitled "Autumn in Chile".  I am totally over the moon for the colors and with a Priti manicure lasting me over a week (I am the clumsiest person imaginable and I work with small kids), I am sold.



The colors are amazing and perfect for an autumn or winter palette.  Nodding Lilac (top right) is a silvery creamy color with hints of metallic pink.  Polish Spirit (top left) is a deep plum purple.  Dublin Bay is a persimmon red, and Hadspen Blue is a wintry gray-blue.  For someone like me, I don't really do sheer nails.  I like pops of color and I could not be more pleased with this  "Autumn in Chile" launch .  I trust these polishes enough to paint the piggies of my daughter as well.  She is partial to the Hadspen Blue  and I am loving  Polish Spirit.  I know I can do some amazing manicures that I feel safe having and better yet, that last!    Take a vacation to the the beautiful Chile with this fabulous addition to the Priti NYC line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog