Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Day in Morrocco


I am addicted to Kahina Fez body Serum, so when I found out they had created a Fez Hand and Body Balm with the same delicious scent, I was all over it.
Instantly restore and soften severely dry, chapped skin with this nourishing salve for hands and body.• High concentrations of argan oil help improve elasticity and skin texture while soothing redness• Infused with calendula, known for its powerful healing, soothing, and calming properties• Velvety base includes carrot seed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil and mango nut butter to deeply moisturize• Kahina’s signature Fez scent blend evokes the mysterious and exotic city in Morocco.• Aromatherapy benefits: relieves stress and calms nervesOur richest moisturizer yet, with plant butters, oils, and beeswax to seal in moisture and protect skin from further irritation and dryness.

I need only the smallest amount to give my skin a huge moisture boost and take me to lands unknown with the intoxicating scent.  My husband traveled to Morocco years ago, and he is amazed at how spot on this is.  The ingredients are so pure and beneficial for skin.  I have the softest hands and it takes all of my self-control to not slather big gobs of this on.  This is the pot of magic you should not be without.  I am off to Morocco (in my imagination).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog