Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kari Gran Cosmetics


I have written about Kari Gran before.  I love her line of skincare, so I was thrilled when I saw that she had released a new makeup line.  The mineral makeup line is for those of us who want only the purest ingredients for our face.

The foundation can be mixed the with Facial serum for those who like liquid foundations.  I have tried it both ways and because I am used to liquid foundations I tend to like it better that way.
Our lightweight mineral makeup provides long lasting, light reflecting coverage while allowing the skin to breathe. Free of talc, synthetic fragrance, dyes, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, nano particles and animal testing, our makeup is safe and all natural. The broad color palette gives a range of color options that are both flattering and complementary to most skin tones. Our mineral make-up contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide which provides a natural sun protection without irritating chemicals. Because mineral powders are inorganic and contain no moisture, bacteria does not grow and therefore no preservatives are needed. 

The concealer is a great accompaniment and covers even my Uncle Fester dark circles.   As suggested by Kari Gran, I also use it as an eyeshadow primer.  The eyeshadow   (pictured above) is the most exuisite shadfe of brown that makes every eye color really pop.  It is perfect for everyone.  It does not crease at all and stays put until I take it off at night.  I use it dry, but it can be used wet to line as well.

My favorites from this line are the blush  and Radiant Lip Whip.  As a fan of the original  tinted lip whip, the Radiant Lip Whip. is like perfect combo of moisture with your favorite lip stick.  Sometimes I just pop the Radiant Lip Whip on when I want a pop of color and luminosity to my face.  The peppermint oil makes kissable lips even more inviting.  This is a makeup bag staple.


The Mineral Blush is my currently most-coveted cosmetic item.
Our Peony mineral blush is a sheer, universally flattering shade suitable for all skin tones.  Free of talc, fragrance, dyes, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, nano particles and animal testing our makeup is safe and all natural.

Think of the flush skin gets after that first kiss...then you have the exact color the  Mineral Blush imparts to skin.  It has a subtle glow to it, while illuminating your whole face with the most natural color.  I am in love!

I am so glad Kari Gran has brought us this incredible makeup line.  Simply, naturally....gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog