Saturday, October 11, 2014

Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies




Food allergies are no fun!  I have written often about my love of Enjoy Life foods.  Their delicious treats are all free from:

  • Gluten
  • Wheat
  • Dairy
  • Peanut
  • Tree Nut
  • Egg
  • Soy
  • Fish
  • Shellfish
  • Casein
  • Sesame
  • Sulfites
  • Potato

The new Crunchy Cookies are no exception.
A delicious crunch.
Your search for tasty, worry-free cookies with an addicting crunch is over! With your safety in mind, we’ve developed a recipe for handcrafted, free-from treats that have full flavor and a hearty, satisfying crunch. So go ahead and wear your crumbs like badges of honor while you indulge — you’ve earned it. 


I like knowing that I can send my daughter to school with these and not hurt a child who may have terrible allergies.  We love the taste and we relish that crunch!  My favorite is the Chocolate Chip, but my daughter is addicted to the sugar cookies.  The flavors are pure and everyone can enjoy them.  Crunch away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog