Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Word is Verb!


I have always been picky about what I use on my hair.  I am also a stay at home momma, so super-expensive hair care is not always an option.  I like things to be as natural as possible, so what it is a momma to do?  Verb!  Verb is an amazing haircare line that has all the good without any of the bad stuff!


Verb is a family of smart, professional-grade hair care products priced within reach of every salon customer. Our salon-quality hair products are color-safe, free of harmful sulfates, parabens and gluten and are made in the U.S.A. without animal testing. Nothing bad, lots of good.

I got to try a few products and I am in love!  The Leave-In Mist is a must for scream-free kid-combing and mom's fried hair!  Verb Leave-In Mist is the essential step between washing and styling and is a must have for kids with truly unruly hair. This Formula was created it: moisturize, detangle, nourish, smooth, tame frizz, repair ends, add shine, prevent breakage, enhance elasticity, protect from heat, prep for styling. It smells amazing!  I am kind of obsessed with this product.  I love how easily it detangles my daughter's mane (she has ridiculously thick hair) and it actually leaves my curls frizz-free.  

Benefits

Paraben gluten and sulfate free while also vegan-friendly. Hydrolyzed Quinoa (Chenopodium) Protein offers natural hair conditioning to smooth and soften the hair and improve combability. Hydrolyzed Vegetable Keratin Protein absorbs easily into the hair shaft and is responsible for keeping hair strong and pliable. Argania Spinosa Kernal (Argan) Oil has highly restorative qualities that keep hair smooth and shiny. Camellia Oleifera Leaf (Green Tea) Extract helps prevent free radical damage. Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract strengthens the hair follicle and helps retain moisture. Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil rejuvenates and strengthens for shiny, smooth and healthier hair.

The Volume Spray  gives your hair curves for days!  It has the same fabulous and non-cloying scent of the Leave-In.  I may be getting older, but with this product, my hair is only getting fuller!

Benefits

Paraben and gluten-free with no harmful sulfates, Volume Spray is also vegan-friendly. Hydrolyzed Quinoa (Chenopodium) Protein offers natural hair conditioning to smooth and soften the hair and improve combability. Hydrolyzed Vegetable Keratin Protein absorbs easily into the hair shaft and is responsible for keeping hair strong and pliable . Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract is a natural sunscreen that guards against dryness and color fading or brassiness. Patented Copolymer builds hair volume and provides natural hold.





For the days when washing my hair is not an option, I have the Dry Shampoo to keep my hair looking fresh
without all of the extra work.  Moms are busy!   I also have fine hair, but a lot of it, so washing my hair daily is never a good option for me.
BenefitsParaben, Sulfate and Gluten-Free as well as vegan-friendly light weight oil gently cleanses the hair while adding light volume. Tapioca Starch, a renewable resource raw material, absorbs oils and impurities from hair. OurVege-Tech Super Fruit Antioxidant Complex is a synergistic herbal complex contains powerful anti-oxidants to quench free-radicals generated by environmental stress, it contains anti-inflammatory properties and is a renewable resource raw material. Glycerin is a renewable resource raw material that naturally binds moisture to the skin improving skin softness and feel.


I am so thrilled to have discovered this amazing line.  Verb is the word for affordable, fabulous hair care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog