Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Glowing



We all know that I adore the Kjaer Weis cosmetic line.  The ingredients are pure, the packaging is luxurious, what's not to love?!   When I heard the a new product had been launched I was practically salivating.  The new highlighter is a must-have for your cosmetic bag.
  • Produced in Italy
  • Certified Organic by the CCPB (The Italian organic certifying office)
  • NO artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial coloring and fragrance, petrochemical emulsifiers.
  • NOT tested on animals
  • Gluten-FREE
  • Not Vegan
Shelf Life30 months before being opened, 12 months after being opened.
IngredientsCertified Organic: Of the agriculturally derived ingredients in this product, a minimum 95% comes from organic farming.
Contains beautiful, moisturizing and healing, organic ingredients like:Sweet Almond Seed Oil: A natural emollient used to moisturize and promote skin elasticity.
  • Jojoba Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, which promote skin elasticity and reduce signs of aging.
  • Rosa Rubiginosa Oil: Minimizes scarring and signs of skin aging
  • Beeswax: A natural skin protector, also features Vitamin A, known to promote cell reconstruction
  • Carnauba Wax: Sustainably obtained from the leaves of Brazilian palm trees, conserves skin moisture
This highlighter goes on like a dream, and stays on.  I even use it on my brow bone in place of eyeshadow.  It works on all skin tones and somehow manages to be smooth and creamy without being greasy. I mean I wore it out on a 95 degree Fahrenheit night where every pore on my face was gasping and this stayed put.  Friends told me I was glowing and I just smiled.  This is not in-your-face glitter, this is an adult highlighter.  No teeny boppers need apply.  This highlighter is you, just a beautiful, angelic, glowing you.  I don't think Kjaer Weis can ever go wrong in my book.  Everything is worth every penny and this highlighter is the icing on the cake of beauty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog