Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Carved


IPhone cases are something that have always perplexed me.  I rarely find one I like.  I was hit with the idea of wood phone cases one night (planning the riches I would reap if I invented it), only to find one brilliant company already had.  Carved  makes wood cases for phones that are wooden wonders.


Our original iPhone wood skin was a beautiful product, but it didn't   provide enough protection for some of our customers. We started   experimenting with how we could combine a protective case with our   wood skin. We worked with manufacturers to design a strong,   polycarbonate shell that would more fully encase your phone without   adding a lot of bulk or weight. We finalized our design in early 2012 and   started selling our new Wood + Polycarbonate Cases.Throughout 2012 we expanded our lineup to include the new iPhone 5.   In 2013 we added the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4, iPad Mini and iPod   Touch. In 2014 we added the Google Nexus 5.In 2014, after 2 and half years of R&D and prototyping, we finally   released our full solid wood case. This case is made entirely in our shop,   entirely from wood. We line the interior with suede to protect your phone   and use solid brass buttons to finish it off.We have always been dedicated to providing ridiculously great customer   service. 

I chose a wood skin and case which has a wood outside and protective case.  I am a momma so I have to have some protection from my sticky fingers.  I love the design and hot light-weight it is.   The phone cases are American-Made and because of their handmade nature, no two is exactly alike.  I am in love.  I am now pretty excited to buy one of their all-wood pieces (like this one) made entirely of reclaimed wood or skateboard.  How cool is that?!  Protect your phone with cover that has as much personality as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog