Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Josie Maran and My Bohemian Hair


Josie Maran is a model, mother, activist and creator of the luxry brand, Josie Maran Cosmetics.  Her line began touting the amazing benefits of Argan Oil and has expanded to cosmetics, skincare, haircare and body care.  I am a fan of many items in the line.




 I spend my summer trying to tame my curls which lie somewhere between frizz and funky.  I read that Josie Maran Cosmetics made a spray to imiate that day-at-the-beach look we all strive for.  Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist invites you to "embrace your inner mermaid." Ms. Maran says:
 A pump of my Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist replicates the tousled, rippling, windswept look that says “summer lovin’” even in the dead of winter.  With Himalayan Sea Salt for piecey texture and Argan Oil for frizz-busting hydration, that carefree surfer-girl vibe won’t be a misty memory.  Why I love it: My Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist brings California dreamin’ to the landlocked.  It gives straight hair volume and chunky definition, and enhances naturally wavy manes for beach-goddess texture.  Even the finest hair won’t go under with this light, refreshing mist that brings silky hydration to the boho bedhead.  What’s in it:  Dryness is one hazard of beach-styled hair, but my 100% Pure Argan Oil cancels out the crunch factor, softening and conditioning hair even as mineral-rich Himalayan Pink Sea Salt roughs it up just enough.What’s not in it: Nothing fishy here: when you’ve got that crisp salt air smell, there’s no need for synthetic fragrances.  Ditto for drying sulfates, petrochemicals, and parabens. 

What's not to love?  I am addicted to this for so many reasons.  It works like a charm.  In the picture, I had just combed my hair stick straight to see how this bad boy would do, and look...curls!  It smells faintly spicy, another bonus as I like a scent that compliments rather than taking over.   Granted, I do have curl, but this just upped the ante.  I cannot get enough.  Summer may be slowly making its exit in a month, but with Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist, I can enjoy summer all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog