Monday, June 16, 2014

Sodashi


So I have fallen in love with a new skin care company.   Sodashi is an Australian skin care company that has successfully harnessed the benefits of natural ingredients to produce effective, chemical-free skin care products and spa therapies. Founded by Megan Larsen in 1999, Sodashi offers a range of products that work holistically to nurture the skin and enhance overall well being.

Chemical Free SkincareWholeness. Purity. Radiance. That's the meaning of the Sanskrit word Sodashi, and it perfectly describes the values by which all of our chemical-free skin care products and spa therapies are created-without compromise.Sodashi products and spa treatments are unparalleled in performance and purity, employing only therapeutic-grade, ethically-sourced essential oils and plant actives to effectively heal and nurture.From seed to shelf, Sodashi remains true to its name, dramatically regenerating the skin, and imparting a deep sense of wellbeing to spirit and mind.

I have tried (and fallen for) a few of the products.  I cannot wait to try more.  The After Sun Recovery Body Lotion was  heaven-scent and on my doorstep when I arrived home from a tropical island trip.  This soothing moisturising lotion instantly cools and deeply hydrates sensitive and inflamed skin. Minimises the effects of sunburn and reduces skin flakiness.  I actually had less peeling which is impressive as my skin is so pale I resemble a vampire.  Usually any sun causes major peeling.  I am love with the Lavender-Peppermint scent, and the cooling it provides to tight skin.  My whole family ended up partaking of this little gem.  It is something that will never leave my healing arsenal.  


Traveling?  Then be sure to never leave without the Jet Lag Recovery Kit.  Containing a gel and mist rich in plant essences that uplift mind and body during and following periods of travel, this kit will see you arrive at your destination refreshed and revived.  The gel can be applied to pulse points and the spray can cool your face and body during travel.  The scent is relaxing and also contains antibacterial oils which makes it a must for travel.  I actually bring this on long car rides too.  

I am looking forward to trying more from this exciting line.  Everything is so pure and and works so well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog