Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rub a Dub Dub the Natural Way


I have been using the same body wash on my daughter for ages.  I have a little issue though, she has extremely thick hair.  I want to use all-natural products on her, but what may work for my hair, makes hers a knotted mess.  I was pretty excited to read about Clean Kids by Gabriel Cosmetics.

A healthy alternative in children’s personal care, including shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap and bubble 

bath. All Natural Ingredients, No Parabens or Phthalates.

* No Sulfates

* No Parabens

* Gluten/Wheat Free

* No Phthalates

* No Fluoride/Glycol

* No Lanolin

* No Petrolatum

* No Mineral Oils

* No Artificial Colors

* Cruelty Free

* Vegan


I thought it was too good to be true, but Clean Kids proved me wrong .  The entire line has kid-friendly scents that inspire kids to degrime, while giving you the purest formulas.  For hair we use the Tropical Orange Burst Shampoo and Banana Smoothie Detangler.  The scents could not be more spot-on if they tried.  These work so well for any hair type, but the Banana Smoothie Detangler is a god-send.  I finally found a natural product to condition my daughter's hair. She loves the smell and I love the results.  For the bath there are two choices including the Tiny Bubbles Foaming Bath and the Germ Busting Soap.  Both are winners in this house.  Tiny Bubbles smells of coconuts and fruits while the Germ Busting Soap (which contains fennel) is a perfect black liquorice.  We have all converted and are now alternating between the two to wash.  

For a fabulous sampling of the products (in full bottles) and an adorable dinosaur sponge, grab the Clean Kids Kit and scrub away.  Bath time has never been so fun, or smelled so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog