Monday, May 12, 2014

Acure for my Skin



I have tried a lot of cleansers.  Some work well for a while and then I feel like my skin goes all "blah" again.  I spoke with someone from Acure Organics and she was nice enough to recommend a few products I now love.  Acure is amazing because they bring you the best in organic and natural care without breaking the bank.

Acure Organics is a family owned and operated company founded on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality fair trade, natural and certified organic personal care products. Our products are created with great care and are a reflection of our values. Each of our products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors. We travel the globe to find the most potent certified organic ingredients that meet our high standards of efficacy and purity. We thank you for sharing in our mission to have a positive impact on the world we live in.
“I founded Acure Organics as a way to honor my grandmother, who battled breast cancer for over 10 years. I wanted to help raise money for breast cancer research and awareness while also providing healthy products that promote healthier living and a greener planet. We are proud to donate to Bright Pink and to help provide free mammograms to at risk women.”—Kristy Guerra 


I have been using some body products from this line, but their facial care took me to another level.  Usually I would migrate to a cleanser that is for combination skin (and then get dry cheeks and skin that actually hurts).  Acure recommended their Sensitive Facial Cleanser with probiotic and argan oil.  I was skeptical that something like this could work.  It actually calmed my skin, removed makeup and left my skin looking wonderful.  The argan and probitioc with pumpkin seed oil are really gentle, yet effective.  Some people don't like the smell, but frankly it just smells natural to me and for these results who cares?!

My other love from this line is the Brightening Facial Scrub Sea Kelp + Chlorella.

“Seas” the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!  Organic Sea Kelp gently exfoliates your skin while French Green Clay and Organic Lemon Peel remove impurities from your pores. Organic Chlorella Growth Factor and Argan Stem Cells help stimulate new cell growth while providing a deep cleansing, brightening experience. “Sea” the difference today!Never has a scrub been so gentle, yet so effective.  It stimulates new cell growth and removes impurities.  I use this 2-3 times a week.  Skin becomes so smooth and hormonal breakouts are a thing of the past.  It also happens to smell pretty darn amazing.



For help with any acne scarring I am devoted to the Acure Facial Marula Oil.  I do not limit my use of this to the face.  I use it anywhere there is a scar.  I also love this on the ends of my hair and as a cuticle moisturizer.  I was skeptical that an oil could work so well, and worried about it congesting my skin, but just the opposite was true.  It magically gets rid of eczema and pimples.  And it gives back to the South African women who harvest this magical oil.

I am in love with what 
Acure Organics has done for my skin and also happy
that everything is so natural.  You cannot beat a product that works like this with such amazing pricing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog