Thursday, May 15, 2014

ila

I have read amazing things about the brand ila, but it was when I got to finally try them that I could understand what all the hype was about.  This UK-based line is a true treasure.

Meaning ‘Earth’ in Sanskrit, ‘ila’ reflects our faith in the power of nature as the source of real wellness.We only use the finest natural plant and mineral ingredients, wild-harvested in remote, untainted regions by artisan producers who value traditional, sustainable practices.But that’s just the start of the story…From earth to skin, we go to great lengths to maintain the unique purity of each and every ingredient. The purer the processes used, the purer the end product – and the greater the natural healing energy contained within.
To achieve this, we go beyond organic. Because it is only by embracing the utmost ethical integrity that we can harness the earth’s highest natural vibrations: vibrations with the power to reach beyond the physical to nourish emotional and spiritual well-being...

I got to try a few of the products and there were some very big winners for me.

The Face Oil for Glowing Radiance is a cult favorite of both men and women.  It has argan and rosehip oil.  It works for all skin types.  I quite enjoy using it at night.  The semi-strong rose scent is very calming for sleep.  It is chock-full of antioxidants and fatty acids to heal skin and keep wrinkles at bay.

The Body Oil for Vital Energy is something I am now addicted to.  It is my favorite ila product.
 Argan, almond and rosehip seed oils are rich in anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids to stimulate circulation and penetrate deep tissue
• The blend of essential oils cleanse and energise the body, remove toxins, restore energy to the cells and reduce cellulite
• Wild-harvested juniper berry cleanses and purifies
• Rose geranium and lavender stimulate the lymphatic system
It smells amazing and when applied to damp skin, keeps me moisturized for ages.

I cannot wait to try more from this amazing line.  I have my eye on the Hydrating Toner (because we all know I am now a toner devotee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog