Monday, April 14, 2014

Big Dipper Wax Works Light Up My Life


It is a rare day that you will not see at least one candle lit in my home.  I have this thing with scent, and there is not better scent than a pure beeswax candle!  I get my candles from Big Dipper Wax Works .


Big Dipper Wax works uses all natural, biodegradable ingredients: Their candles are made from locally sourced 100% beeswax, which undergoes no chemical processing. Their candles are scented with pure essential oils, and our wicks are 100%cotton. 

If you have chemical-sensitivities, then you know you cannot just spark up some cheap chemical-laden candle.  Beeswax has the most amazing comforting smell and it has the ability to burn for a long time.  I am a fan of the Tins  which burn for over 12 hours and come in amazing scents.  I tend to burn Clarity which is an intoxicating aroma of Lime + May Chang.  These Tins  are also amazing for travel and help you to make each space your own.

At home, we burn the Big Dipper Wax Works  Pillars.  They burn cleanly without soot and whether you choose pure beeswax or an aromatherapy pillar, you are one happy camper.  For me, Sweet Orange + Clove Bud is a favorite.  I burn it through all of fall and winter.  Depending on size, the pillars will burn for 40, 60 or 90 hours!

If fancy is what you crave, try the sculpted and molded collection. I am currently burning an artichoke sphere
which is has the most intoxicating beeswax aroma and can burn for 50 hours.  Plus, when it is done, you can enjoy these little masterpieces by putting a tea light or small pillar inside.

Candles are a great way to set a mood, or like us, scent the home.  We also use candles as a part of the process of winding down and getting ready for bed.  My daughter knows that once the candles are lit, we need to be settling down.  You can also make the switch to pure beeswax for special occasions and birthdays with Big Dipper Wax Works line of holiday & special occasion candles.  These are perfect for birthdays, Waldorf rings, Hanukkah etc.

Burn on readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog