Monday, November 25, 2013

Glamour the Season with Laura Mercier

 I know I find it hard to look and feel my best during this time of year.  Between the cold winter, the holiday stress and feeling plain tired, I just cannot spend a lot of time on my makeup.  That is why this year I am hinting to my husband to grab me the new Laura Mercier Shimmer Effects Mini Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection.  With a simple swipe of color that last all day long, I don't have to be as concerned about the flour and egg all over me.  These little buddies have been in my secret arsenal since Laura Mercier introduced them and this holiday set is a great way to try more colors.
These little beauties  may make your holiday a little merrier and bright.  Whether shopping for someone for the holidays or trying to bring a thoughtful (and useful) hostess gift, Laura Mercier Shimmer Effects Mini Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection cannot lose.  Even those tears of pure exhaustion will not budge these beautiful colors until you are ready.  

Not a chef in the kitchen or choosing to grace another home with your cheery presence?  Be sure to grab the Luxe Signature Candle in Warm Roasted Chestnuts.  It makes the perfect gift for yourself of your host and hostess.  
Laura Mercier Warm Roasted Chestnuts Signature Candle treats your senses to a decadent delight with Laura’s signature scent this holiday season. The heavenly aroma of roasted chestnuts, nutmeg, spicy berry, clove and warm vanilla sugar drifts through any space to create a warm, welcoming ambiance.
The scent is inviting and delectable.  A little holiday treat for yourself will not go amiss.

Happy shopping Product Mommy followers and friends.  Gear up for a season of glamorous fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for revealing your secret arsenal, and I will be sure to add that to my holiday wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog