Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pump Up the Volume

Even the thickest haired mommas out there went through the inevitable hair loss after pregnancy.  Suddenly the locks that used to enchant, look like you got caught in an oily rainstorm.  You could choose to put millions of chemicals in your hair, or you could go natural and use evo.  The  evo tag line is "saving ordinary humans from themselves."

evo is an innovative, professional hair and beauty product manufacturer with individuality and integrity; a manufacturer that speaks the truth.born from a desire to produce an exclusive salon range (and not sell it as the answer to life, love and other woes), evo steps outside the normal realm of truth-stretching invention in a ‘wake up and smell the coffee’ crusade of twisted honesty – designed to make people think. and so comes the catch phrase – saving ordinary humans from themselves™

 evo is pure haircare that leaves the chemicals behind and allows you to be simply beautiful.
products that are sulphate, paraben, dea, tea and propylene glycol free; products that give professional results while respecting the environment. you won’t find unnecessary, over-marketed ingredients; no imaginary technology, no myths, no gimmicks. all ingredients in evo formulations are active; nothing is added only to make claims on the label.

I love that the whole line is a little tongue in cheek.  The packaging is 100% recyclable.  They give all damaged bottles to homeless shelters and use recycled papers for their promotions. Best of all, the products really work.  I opted to go for some more much-needed volume.  I use Gluttony Shampoo, which adds a protein boost to my limp locks.  Bride of Gluttony conditioner is light enough to use everyday without weighing hair done, and also adds tons of volume.  Added bonus: both smell ahhhhmazing!  I jump out of the shower, and give my roots a boost of Root Canal (the good kind), which leaves me ready to go and face the day.

For the days where I cannot bear to deal with the whole shower thing (hey, we all have those), I pop some Water Killer dry shampoo in and I smell and look ready to go.  If my hair is looking less than bouncy, some Haze Styling Powder brings back the pouf.

 evo is a natural winner in our home.  I love the cheeky phrases on the bottles and I love what the line does for my hair even more.  Even Product Girl gets in on the hair fun.  My daughter has super long, very thick hair, so she is a big fan of Day of Grace Leave In Conditioner.  I am a huge fan of the way it makes her tangles and tears disappear.

evo does not need the gimmicks because it works, plain and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog